We are looking for people who take pride in their work to join our team. You help shape our member’s entire shopping experience by giving them a positive first and last impression.
In the member assist – cart attendant role, you are responsible for ensuring members see a well-kept parking lot which includes helping members with their purchases, and ensure there are carts ready and available. You will also assist our members with their club pick up orders, helping them load their vehicles, and support creating a great member experience. This means you are constantly on your feet and on the go. Rain or shine, sleet or snow, our members count on you.
You will sweep us off our feet if:
• You thrive in fast-paced environments
• You’re a multi-tasker at heart
• You keep member satisfaction as your top priority
• You can stand for long periods of time while assisting members quickly and accurately
• You’re a problem solver who tackles obstacles head-on to ensure each task is completed with excellence
You will make an impact by:
• Maintaining a positive attitude by smiling, greeting and thanking members
• Providing exceptional customer service to members across the club as needed, answering any questions they may have
• Maintaining a clean, neat, and member-ready area
The member assistant – cart attendant is a great way to start a fulfilling career at Sam’s Club. Apply now!
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process